Saturday

just 3 months to go

ok.. no more contact received after psycho test, i guess it safe to assume the worst... i guess i dont deserve any chance...
haha.. it is wrong for having a hope...

it has been a month since my travelling started, i saw lots of things but nothing altered my thought so far... only pain accompany my journey, each step brings me nearer to my doom...

i am thinking right now, why i insist to travel just to find reason to kill myself? i can do it right now without any reason if i really want to die.. i dont know.. maybe it is the opposite, maybe i want to find reason to continue my life instead.. though i found any yet.. yeah.. if i cant find any reason to continue my life, then, the only option is to die.. right? ofcourse... it decided then..

just 3 more months until my birthday.. i have to find my reason or that would be my last day on this world....

0 comments:

Post a Comment