Wednesday

Kamen Rider Fourze is boring show for me

This is just my personal opinion, i have watched the series to 15th episodes and somehow i don't have the spirit to continue, i think the story just so so.. I just don't like the idea when kamen rider can switch whenever they want, it sucks and ruin the mood.. really! I always think if there's have to be some kind of consequences to transform into kamen rider, just like some of previous riders, OOO for example, switching on and off and on and off and on and so on without considerable penalty makes the show soooooooo boring, well at least for me..

Maybe i am just to old for watching this show anymore, guess i will switch to something more mature show.. Maybe some drama? nah.. i am not into drama thingy.. Sheesh, i think i will back to my eroge world for now..

0 comments: