Friday

Those who dont innovate are doomed to die

" Those who don't innovate are doomed to die doomed to die. to die. to die."
Hah.. That's so true.. Human race survived on earth this long because they keep innovating to improve their life value. Just imagine what kind of world we are living right now if our predecessor did not innovated what they supposed to be. No computer, no HDTV, no iPad, no iPhone, that sucks is not it? (not a big deal for me actually, i can lives with just my "ashita no pantsu" OOO mode on hahaha..). Then, how about people that have no skills or ability to make innovation? Well..

Anyone who have no creativity and will to create innovation for their life such as me simply doomed to die, that's what happens to me right now, i feel empty, i have no will to continue my life yet i am not strong enough to kill myself, i am just doomed to die.. just waiting for the right time, maybe my next birthday will be a good time to end my life...

Until that time comes, listen this..







---------------------------------------------------------------

You can download the file here if you want it.

If the link does not work, please report it here so i can fix if i am still alive.

0 comments: