Monday

Improved MP3, Movie, Ebook Search Engine

I made this post for anyone who needs to find MP3, Movie, or eBook with better result. It based on my own experience, when i search for files using google, most often that i never find what i am looking for free, it always direct me toward pay sites, sometimes it also direct me toward stupid newbie blogger who just learn how to use keyword, i don't know about you but that what happened to me. But we know if google is good search engine, it just gives too much "ads related" search result...

The search box above is google custom search engine which modified to search only certain sites with certain rules so it will gives (hopefully) better result when it searching files such as mp3, pdf, avi, 3gp, etc. The result will be displayed on new tab/window.










 

0 comments: